Meet Your Elected Officials
- Alternate Phone860-647-3130
- ProfileI have the experience and the heart to serve everyone in our community. We will have our challenges but together we will create more opportunities here in Manchester!
- ProfileI believe our slate of candidates are truly dedicated to supporting ALL of our residents and to finding creative and innovative ways of tackling structural challenges.
- ProfileI bring my own unique experiences and skill sets to this position. I am avid collaborator and work well across party lines. My professional experience working with children and families in crises and being a LCSW makes me have a deliberate keen insight into the needs of disadvantaged and marginalized families.
- ProfileI will work hard to listen to all voices, especially those that have been historically marginalized. I truly believe that everyone deserves a voice regardless of who they are, and will strive to ensure that everyone is heard.
- ProfileI've worked in public policy for almost a decade and have a degree in public administration. I have a very pragmatic, and I'd like to think proven, approach to accomplishing goals for the Board and for Manchester.
- ProfileI am purely motivated by wanting to see the next generation of Manchester residents (our youth) thrive in an economy that is booming and ready to support them. I want to see our youth enjoy Main Street in a way my grandparents enjoyed it: every store front full of goods and people willing to buy them.
- ProfileI believe in a bi-partisan, practical approach to local government that acts in the best interest of all its residents. I believe in fiscally responsible budgets that protect essential services such as police, and fire while keeping taxes low and the town affordable for its residents.
- ProfileAs part of the Democratic majority on the Board for the past two years, I worked with my colleagues and the town administration to craft town budgets that supported the breadth and depth of services our town offers - without any increase in the property tax rate.
- ProfileI know what it is like to live without freedom. I love the United States, I love Connecticut, and I truly enjoy public service. I want to help make our state safer, stronger, and more affordable.
Contact all the Board of Director members thru email here.