Manchester Next: Open House & Presentation
Published on January 31, 2023
A draft of Manchester Next, the Town’s Plan of Conservation and Development (POCD), will be available on February 15th! The Town of Manchester and planning consultant, Town Planning & Urban Design Collaborative LLC, will hold a community open house and presentation to allow members of the public to get familiar with the draft POCD and provide questions and feedback.
- Wednesday, February 15th, 2023
- WORK_SPACE, 901 Main Street, Manchester, CT
- Open House (Drop-in Hours): 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm Presentation: 7:00 pm (Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-647-3044)
- Thursday, February 16th, 2023
- Eastside Neighborhood Resource Center, 153 Spruce Street, Manchester, CT
- Open House (Drop-in Hours): 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
You may view pieces of the plan and provide feedback at your convenience during the open house and presentation. The public draft will also be available for online viewing on February 15, 2023, and the Town will continue to accept comments on the draft plan through March 15, 2023.
A Plan of Conservation and Development is a long-range policy document that establishes the vision and goals for how the Town wants to grow over the next 10 years. The POCD is used to help guide and improve livability, economics, mobility, recreation, employment, housing, and resilience throughout the Town. Through this process, the community has informed the vision and goals for the future. The open house and presentation are opportunities for the public to submit final comments. Public comments are consulted when finalizing the plan.
Questions? You can reach us at email@example.com or 860-647-3044. Please RSVP for the presentation using the email or phone number above.
Get More Info